Useful Tips & Info
Spillage on your carpet?
Wednesday 26th November 2014
1. Don't panic: get a plain white absorbent towel (terry towel or kitchen towel)
2. Apply gently, without rubbing, and let the liquid be drawn UP into the towel
3. You may spray some clean water on the area and apply the towel again to draw up some more
4. When you can't remove any more, just leave to dry and then vacuum over the area
5. Call a professional to safely remove the rest
IMPORTANT: Do not rub, scrub, nor apply any household detergent as this can damage the carpet fibre permanently and also extend the affected area.